Friday, May 11, 2012

The Graduate



Last week(end) was a complete whirlwind. My four years of undergraduate studies came to a close and I spent my last couple of weeks making the most of what little time I had left with my friends. Many spirits were had last weekend (what's a Cinco de Mayo without tequila?) and tears were shed on that awful fourteen hour drive back home to upstate New York. While I'm excited for what's next to come and I'm ready to start pursuing my dreams, it's tough to say goodbye to my little clan of buddies that have become almost like family. Cheers to all you recent graduates who are going through similar experiences, and best of luck to all.

Here's to:

*new chapters
*working hard and playing hard
*pursuing passions
*infinite friendships
*staying continually educated
*mistakes that you will laugh about five years from now
*memories that will stay with you fifty years from now
*balanced, healthy, happy lives
*FOREVER A GAMECOCK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Refined Hippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger

^