Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{Color Inspo} Seafoam & Mustard


In just a couple short weeks I will be moving to one of my favorite cities in the entire world- Charleston, South Carolina. Going to school at the University of South Carolina in the city of Columbia, my friends and I found any type of excuse to make day/weekend escapes to this cherished city. I cannot wait to finally call Charleston home, as well as to move back in with my best friends/ former roommates. In other exciting news, there will be an addition to the household with a brand new Boxer puppy named Laney- I can't wait to meet her!

While moving can be, gently put, a complete and utter pain in the arse, I love an excuse to redecorate. I've been brainstorming color palettes/ themes for my new bedroom and right now I'm loving the combination of seafoam and mustard yellow.







Charleston- I will see you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Refined Hippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger

^