Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lauren Conrad's XO Eco for Blue Avocado

This girl really has come a long way since her Laguna days. Ok, so she may not be the most exciting person to watch on reality television (that title belongs to Snooki) but I have so much respect for her as a young female entrepreneur and a role model for tweeners and aspiring fashionistas across the country. After hearing about her collaboration with eco friendly bag-manufacturing company Blue Avocado, my heart swelled with pride and joy for the young lady. Not only does she have a superb sense of style, but she cares about the environment too and is taking steps of her own to help preserve it.



Be sure to check out this awesome new line of bags here.

Where's my Team Lauren shirt at?!

1 comment:

  1. Such an fun post love!
    Id love for you to stop by my blog and enter my $50 forever 21 giveaway and check out my latest posts!
    XOXO
    Morgan Brooks
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The Refined Hippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger

^