Sunday, April 22, 2012

milan photo diary


IMG_5514 IMG_5518 IMG_5504 IMG_5519
IMG_5525 IMG_5526 IMG_5529
IMG_5535 IMG_5547 IMG_5552
Last semester I studied abroad in Florence, Italy and spent those four months traveling all over Europe. I chronicled my travels over at my old blog eatandbepretty.com but would also like to share my adventures on here as well. Milan was by far the most glamorous city I've ever been to. In my opinion it even surpassed Paris in terms of style and fashion innovativeness. During my weekend in Milan I visited the famous concept store Corso Como, ate gelato (obviously), treasure hunted in Milan's high-end vintage stores, did a LOT of walking, and spent hours perusing stores like Versace and Prada pretending that I could afford more than just a keychain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Refined Hippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger

^