Friday, April 13, 2012

A Warm Welcome

When one hears the word "hippy," the following are often things that come to mind...

{head o' dreads, scantily dressed, potentially under the influence, with a slight stench.}

I'm here to prove this conception inaccurate. Hippies are real people too! Yes I care about the environment- but I care about fashion, design, and personal hygiene as well. I'm what you call a refined hippy. The 60's hippies were of our yesteryears and this decade has seen a brand new breed of hippy. It has resulted in an influx of eco-conscious fashion apparel and accessories, "green" buildings, natural cosmetics, and oh so much more. 

I'm here to give you the scoop on the latest sustainable fashion designers, share some of my favorite healthy, hippy recipes, and indulge you with my ceaseless wit and humor (ha- just go along with it).
So to my proud hippies of the future, welcome and enjoy!


{me throwing peace signs at the Lennon Wall in Prague- in homage to my 60's hippy predecessors}

1 comment:

  1. im loving your blog so far! (just wishing i could get certain things here in norway...um like kale!) welcome to the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete

The Refined Hippie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger

^